Investor Relations Meetings
Conference call broadcasts of company financial and other information releases are
the most effective way to communicate key events to investors and analysts.
An operator-assisted conference allows companies to concentrate on managing the
issues, not the technical aspects of the teleconference. With a variety of options
available, teleconferences can be customized for any company, no matter what the
size or situation.
Many companies use a combination of Listen-Only and Q&A. Analysts and other
special guests get one Entry code that has Q&A enabled; while the general investing
public gets a public code that is restricted to Listen-Only mode. In this way investors
can listen to the call first hand while the without compromising sound quality.
Yet key analysts will have direct access to ask clarifying questions.
The meeting can even be recorded and made available on a company web site for future
- Quarterly Earnings Releases
- Supplement News Press Releases
- Explain Impact of Changing Regulations
- Explain Impact of External News
- Discuss Acquisitions, Divestitures and other significant strategic shifts
- Listen-only or interactive options available simultaneously
- Customized question-and-answer sessions
- Event reminders via phone or fax
- Sub-conferencing available
- Private voting and polling via touch-tone
- Recording and rebroadcast of call available
- Reporting of participant information (varies based on type of service)
Investor Relations announcements are critical to your business. Let MeetingBridge
customize a solution that will fit your needs. Please call Customer Support at 888.723.1200
to discuss your requirements.