Board of Directors Meetings
Use teleconferencing to address issues quickly by bringing board members together
in a quick, convenient manner.
Conference calls connect board members without the costs, time and scheduling nightmares
typically associated with travel. Meetings can be shorter and to the point -- benefiting
- Toll-free access allows board members to join conferences from any location.
- Assistants can dial-out to key executives to ensure attendance. Alternatively, MeetingCenter
operators can assist in connecting all parties to a call.
- Once all participants have been connected, the call can be 'locked' to ensure privacy.
- Meetings can be scheduled with only a few hours notice, instead of the weeks required
to coordinate travel.
- Set up separate conference rooms for standing committees like the audit and compensation
committees. In this way, the committee chairs can conference as often as they need.
- Digital recording of sessions is useful to allow members, not present during the
call, to later listen to the meeting verbatim. A digital recording of the session
is also useful as a handy reference for the preparation of minutes after the call.
- Private voting or polling via touch-tone (MeetingCenter only)
- Outbound messaging, or pre notification is available to deliver meeting reminders
to all participants (MeetingCenter only)